TRAINER IN AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURING
Job location will be Gurgaon/ Manesar/ Delhi
1) Experience in Manufacturing Plant (Assembly Line will be preferred)
2) Min 2 years of experience in Teaching/Training in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FROM THE CANDIDATE :
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Handle multiple tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Self starter and enthusiastic personality
Qualifications: Any One: Automobile Engineers/ B.E. / M.E. / M. Tech (Mechanical, Production, Automobile).
- Conduct selection & registration process for students.
- Deliver customized training programs using combination of theory & On job training
- Provide training as per the curriculum on technical skills to manufacture vehicles, diagnose & repair real automotive problems, Quality Control, Health and Safety regulations, Environmental Acts & Pollution Control Norms.
- Provide training on Manufacturing Shop floor
- Ensure On time delivery of programs
- Provide assistance to students whenever necessary
- Motivate students to work on the shop floor
- Prepare and conduct weekly tests
- Prepare daily reports
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Continuously innovate the training style
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to email@example.com