About the Company:
TecknoSIM Training Services (subsidiary of Tecknotrove Systems) specializes in Skill Development for Automobile Industry. The company runs several training programs for the Automobile Industry including Automobile Manufacturing, Automotive Repair and service& Driver Training. Our simulation expertise allows us to offer blended learning programs to our customers.
TecknoSIM is looking to hire
Trainer – Automobile Sales
to handle the following responsibilities:
Mumbai & Pune
- In depth knowledge in Automobile sector
- Should have sales & marketing flair in Automobile industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Automobile sales.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
Education & Experience :
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Automobile) or MBA in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Trainer will be preferable
- For Graduates: Minimum 10-15 years of experience in Automotive Sales
- For Engineers (Automobile/ Mechanical):
- Diploma: Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Automobile Sales
- Degree: Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Automobile Sales
- For MBA: Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Auto Sales
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Develop the required training plan for candidates.
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Deliver theory & practical training to achieve outcomes as per the course structure given.
- Deliver the courses through the specified media and also respond to the students’ queries,
- Counsel the participants and motivate them to perform well,
- Evaluate and assess the students and provide feedback and suggest corrective actions,
- Maintain MIS Reports etc. with respect to the programs,
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Technical skills :
- Should have knowledge of automotive industry,
- Should have knowledge in automotive product range,
- Should have ability to demonstrate and explain Product brochure/leaflet,
- Should have experience in driving with valid driving license.
Other skills :
- Good command on English, Hindi and Regional language,
- Working knowledge of MS word, MS excel, Power point and E-mail,
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team.
About the Company:
TecknoSIM Training Services (subsidiary of Tecknotrove Systems) is a leading Education company that focuses on providing training and development through blended learning technologies. The company runs several training programs for the Automobile Industry including Novice Driver training for light medium and heavy vehicles, Road safety Training, Automobile Manufacturing, Automotive Repair and service. Trained instructors with computerized assessment & a defined certification process is what makes TecknoSIM best in the industry.
TecknoSIM is looking to hire young energetic person to handle the following responsibilities. He will be a main point of connect between the Company and our client based in Gurgaon:
- Monitors and supervises the performance of Gurgaon team in the day-to-day operation of work,
- Frequent visits to Gurgaon for team meetings & client interaction,
- Record minutes of all the related meeting,
- Continuous communication with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency,
- Initiates tie-up & visits local Institutes / partners in the areas finalized by client for conducting mobilization activity,
- Participates in the mobilization activity conducted at various locations and ongoing evaluation of the activity.
- Develop mobilization strategies,
- Ensures proper internal scheduling &coordination during mobilization,
- Data Management and maintaining files & records with effective filing systems,
- Suggesting improvements in the mobilization process & other related training activities,
- Any other responsibilities given from time to time.
- Should have good written and verbal communication,
- Good in MS-Office specially power point and excel,
- Team work attitude,
- Should be able to travel frequently,
- Outgoing personality that enjoys people interactions and cultivating relationships.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors in relevant field,
- 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
Andheri (East), Next to Chakala Metro Station, Mumbai.
TRAINER IN AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURING
Job location will be Gurgaon/ Manesar/ Delhi
1) Experience in Manufacturing Plant (Assembly Line will be preferred)
2) Min 2 years of experience in Teaching/Training in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FROM THE CANDIDATE :
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Handle multiple tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Self starter and enthusiastic personality
Qualifications: Any One: Automobile Engineers/ B.E. / M.E. / M. Tech (Mechanical, Production, Automobile).
- Conduct selection & registration process for students.
- Deliver customized training programs using combination of theory & On job training
- Provide training as per the curriculum on technical skills to manufacture vehicles, diagnose & repair real automotive problems, Quality Control, Health and Safety regulations, Environmental Acts & Pollution Control Norms.
- Provide training on Manufacturing Shop floor
- Ensure On time delivery of programs
- Provide assistance to students whenever necessary
- Motivate students to work on the shop floor
- Prepare and conduct weekly tests
- Prepare daily reports
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Continuously innovate the training style
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to email@example.com